TopGuard Patrol is a versatile guard tour software application from GCS. It is a communication tool for all GCS data acquisition units, combined with a report generator. It includes a Microsoft Access database and the most modern programming tools, so it's powerful, yet easy to use.
- TopGuard Patrol software makes it easy to set up tours, download and evaluate collected data and prepare reports, which may be saved and/or e-mailed in HTML or PDF format.
- With fully user-editable text fields,TopGuard Patrol can be customized to accommodate any data collection application, including maintenance, service, cleaning, attendance or asset tracking.
- Can be used on a stand-alone PC or on a workstation in a network.
- Password requested on startup prevents unauthorized access to master files and configuration of data acquisition units.
- Data is also protected by a CRC checksum to prevent manipulation.
- Uses Microsoft® Access database
- PP-Modem utility allows modem transfer of data from remote sites
- Built-in utility communicates with GCS data acquisition and transfer units - checks battery status, sets date/time, defines dialing parameters for modem transfer.
TopGuard Patrol (Basic Version):
Up to 1,750 data media (magnetic data strips, RFID tags or optical bar codes can be programmed as incidents, personnel or control points in up to 16 rounds. Includes one comprehensive evaluation report format.
TopGuard Patrol PLUS (Enhanced Version):
Up to 7,500 data media (magnetic data strips, RFID tags or optical bar codes can be programmed as incidents, personnel or control points in up to 250 rounds. Includes six different report formats with four report options. Create maps of tours using imported JPG or BMP images.
Download a Brochure Here:
Detex TopGuard Patrol Brochure